Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!!!

June 17th: For My Husband...

Happy FIRST Father's Day Ricky!!!

You are an amazing husband and Daddy! Blakely and I are soooo, sooo BLESSED to have you in our lives! Someday when we are normal (IE NOT residents/fellows), I will make your breakfast in bed and Blake's and I will shower you with gifts, but today... I am trapped in the hospital, and I will give you a special post, instead. So here goes....

Thank you for being my love...
...my husband and my best friend.
Thank you for being Blakely's Daddy and playmate!
Thank you for loving me...
....and for loving Blakely (even though she is not yet 6 months old...HA!)
Thank you for providing for us...
...when you are at work we know you are working hard to take care of us!!
Thank you for the past 4 months playing Mr. Mom....
....the END is in sight (9 days left... but who's counting?).
Thank you for wanting to be a Daddy who spends his "free time" with us!!
Thank you for making us a family.
Thank you for being a Godly man and roll model...
....and for leading us to the Cross.
Thank you for being you!!

WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!  Happy Father's Day!!!
Love, Blakely and Mommy




No comments:

Post a Comment