Saturday, October 27, 2012

36 Weeks Old

September 11th: 36 Weeks Old

BANKS IS HERE!!! Hurray, hurray!! Sweet little Banks Matthew Cogdill was born on August 30th healthy, happy and whole!! Things have been exceedingly, exceedingly busy... but oh so fun!! For years Alyssa and I played "barbies and babies" for hours each day, and now we each have our own real, live babies!! So crazy, so fun!

 
 
Highlights from the Week:
- Banks came home this week!!
- Said "Mama" to me specifically
- Lifts hand to wave Bye-bye, but does not wave yet
- Blakely's Morning Song:
     "Good Morning baby sunshine, good morning angel dear
      Good morning baby sunshine, good morning angel dear
      Good morning Blakely, good morning my baby
      Good morning Blakely, my angel baby dear!"
 
Picture Highlights from the Week:

Further evidence that she's PRINCESS CRAZY HAIR!!


Uncle Will entertaining Blakely with a round of "Peek-a-boo" in the waiting room!!
 
Aunties Pre-Banks picture. Looking good Alyssa!!


Mom and I made a SURPRISE to welcome Baby Banks!!

The first picture of the HAPPY FAMILY!!

Beautiful Mommy and Baby... LOVE at first site


Love this shot!! There will be many more like this to come!! Cousin love!

Bringing home Baby


Mommy: "Hey Blakely.... guess what??? Cousin Banks is coming today!!!"


Blakely: "Yeah!! I LOVE my new cousin!! YEAH!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment