Sunday, April 12, 2015

Tutu Open House

Spring 2015: Blakely's Parent Observation

Blakely's ballet class is usually closed, meaning that parents don't get to go in. We can hear them, but we can't see them while they dance. This is probably best- because at 2 and 3 years old... these girls LOVE to ham it up for their mommies. But once a semester, they have an open parent observation. I love getting to see my beautiful girl dance!

My tiny dancer.

Blakely loves her teacher Ms. Amy. She is always the girl sitting as close to her as possible.

Every good ballerina starts her routine with some stretching.

Butterflies.


I love how happy dancing makes her!


Ms. Amy is a genius! She disguise ballet techniques and forms in "play."

This has been such a fun, positive experience for Blakely.

And of course, every dancers favorite part of class.... the sticker! Blakely literally bursts out of class each week dying for me to see her sticker! She is always so proud of it. This one she called "Rainbow stripes!"

She would NOT smile for a picture with me... but ah well.... I LOVE her anyways!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment