Monday, November 23, 2015

Fall Sing

October: Fall Sing for 3yo Classes

Banks and Blakely got to participate in their first Fall Concert... and I have to say, I was SUPER impressed!! They knew all the words to like 10 songs and did all the motions. It was super adorable!!! You could TOTALLY see the difference in their little personalities!! Banks listens to the teacher, but his goal is for the performance to be FUN! Blakely listens HARD to the teacher, and her goal is to be PERFECT... I don't think she cracked a smile the whole time. VERY FOCUSED!!

Looking pretty cute for Fall Sing!! Love my little Pumpkins!!

Here they come!!

Banks can barely contain his excitement!!


Funniest moment was when the song said to "close the book" that had a picture of dinosaur in it.... and Banks yells out "But I love the purple dinosaur!!" So funny! Everyone was cracking up!


Blakely couldn't put her glasses on by herself, and she kept saying "a little help, please! a little help, please!!" Here's her friends from the class fixing them for her! Looking good girls!

"...I put on my glasses, I take out my book."

So focused!!

Goof ball!!

Banks and Blakely were SOOOOO excited that me and GG came to hear them perform!

My beautiful girl!!

I love this pic! This just so sums up these twos WHOLE relationship. Blakely is saying to Banks: "Banks! Banks! You are smiling TOO HARD!" HeeHeeHee!!!

1 comment:

  1. That last pic and Blakelys comment are too much... I love them so much!

    ReplyDelete