Friday, June 10, 2016

Strawberry Picking

March 2016: Strawberry Picking on the Farm

This is one of my favorite things about living back in the midlands.... Strawberry Fields!!! My first time taking the girls, I dressed the girls in matching outfits, which got TOTALLLLLY destroyed. So this time we wore play clothes. You live, you learn.

Buckets at the ready!!!

The kids loved running to our picking spot.... but once we got there they were ALL BUSINESS about picking strawberries!! They filled their little buckets (and tummies) really quick!!

Add caption


I think we ate about as many as we picked!!






My two little berry pickers!!



Our whole berry picking crew!!


This girl ate THE MOST strawberries of EVERYONE!!



Such a perfect morning full of BERRY FUN!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment