Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Zoo Race 5K

2017 Zoo Race

I have been running for over a year now, but my very first race ever was the 2016 Zoo Race with my Daddy. This race will probably ALWAYS be one of my favorites because of the memories I am getting to make with him. This year was even MORE amazing, because I got to run it with my Daddy and my sister, Alyssa!! We had a great race, and my dad even finished FIRST in his age group! Super proud of him! He totally inspires me to keep running!!




Alyssa and I's Bestie Lindsey finished 1st in her age group!


My dad finished first in his age group!!! Way to go Daddy!!


This was Alyssa's first race with a Sub 30 minutes finish!! She is so amazing!!

So to sum things up:
Dad- 1st Place Finisher
Lindsey- 1st Place Finisher
Alyssa- HUGE PR
Me- I met a llama (LOL)


No comments:

Post a Comment