Friday, December 30, 2011

Favorite Things Episode

December 22nd:

Okay, so I am no Oprah, but I do have some new favorite things. I am a "professional" shopper, and I love to find quality items at discount prices. (I also like to brag about it! HA!) So having a baby has opened up whole new stores, departments.... and CHALLENGES!!

I have 3 new brands that I wanted to share with y'all, and some adorable outfits that Blakely is going to be sooooooo cute in!!


Kissy Kissy is by far my new favorite brand!! It is kind of expensive, but it is totally worth it. It is made out of 100% Peruvian Pima cotton. If you have not felt this material yet... it is like butter. So soft, so cuddly. I can't wait to snuggle little Blakely in this material. Also, Kissy Kissy is my mom's favorite brand as well.





Mud pie is this super cute brand that takes cute baby clothes and adds adorable frills and ribbons. I love this onsie with the bird on it... so cute! All found at my new favorite store on King Street- Princess of Tides. Also, important to note that this is Alyssa's favorite brand.



Last, but definitely not least, is Zutano. This brand is bright, colorful and whimsical. It is also very comfortable clothes for babies and toddlers. Basically, it is everything you would want in baby clothes. This little romper is hysterical..... it has little monkeys jump roping with snakes. Kind of weird, but oh so cute!! This is found in another one of my new favorite stores, Southern Belles off Coleman.

No comments:

Post a Comment