Monday, March 19, 2012

10 Week Old Picture

March 13th: Double Digits!!

Blakely is 10 weeks old this week!! The end of single digit weeks feels like the end of the "newborn" phase... she is becoming quite the little lady with lots of opinions and personality. This week was really hard, because I REALLY went back to work. At 5 weeks old, I returned to work, but I was on a Radiology rotation (nicknamed: "Radi-Holiday"). I was home by noon every day, and only missed a couple of hours. Now, I am on ER and working 12 hour shifts.

This change has been really hard for me, but amazing for Richard. He has gotten to be the one to pick up Blakely after work, put her to bed and feed her in the middle of night. He is an amazing Daddy, and I am so glad they are getting this special Daddy-Daughter time.

Blakely's 10 week old Picture:


Weekly Hightlights:
- First Time to Church with Mommy and Daddy
- First time sleeping through the night (8pm-6am!!) Yeah Blakely!!
- Really starting to play and interact, sitting in her Bumbo chair briefly.
- Starting to Laugh- Breathy "hee-hee-hee" while smiling and lots of squealing.

Picture Highlights from the Week:

 Daddy-Daughter time and a little assisted "Tummy-time."

Beautiful Baby!!

2 comments:

  1. That little monkey is the cutest! I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grand Annie here. What beautiful photos of our precious Blakley; I am so happy to have spent time with her and Mommy adn Daddy last week.

    ReplyDelete