Monday, March 19, 2012

Week 9 Picture

March 6th: Blakely is 9 weeks old!!

This was a very big week for Blakely. She had her 2 month Well Check on Monday, and got her first set of shots. I am a pediatrician, so I give shots to babies pretty much everyday. I thought I would be strong. I thought I would want her to get the shots. But... I TOTALLY was not. I had to wait in the hallway while Richard stayed with her.... then when the shots were done, I rushed in and rescued her from the (evil) nurse! Blakely did great. She only cried for like 2 minutes, then slept the rest of the day!! She is the best baby.

Here is her 9 week old shot!!


Weekly Statistics:
- Weight: 11 pounds 4 ounces (25th Percentile)
- Length: 23 3/4 inches (80th Percentile)

Highlights from the Week:
- 2 month Well Child Check
- 2 month old shots
- Kicky Kicky Kangaroo- Kicking like crazy

Picture Highlights from the Week:

Blakely was so grumpy on her 2 month birthday (probably because of her shots), so getting her to smile was a challenge. This is one of 2 shots where she isn't pouting. Ha! 

Two Month Doctors Visit... Loves to be naked!! First time seeing Dr. Miller.... as Dr. Leverett!! Congratulations Dr. Barbara!!!

Happy Two Months Birthday, Blake-A-Bear!!! Love you so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment