Thursday, January 10, 2013

50 Weeks Old

December 18th: 50 Weeks Old

I am a board certified Pediatrician!! After months and months of studying, then the brutal months and months of waiting for the test results.... its is official, I PASSED!!! I cannot adequately express how relieved I am. Since finishing Residency, I had suspended celebrating being "done," because I felt like a had one, big, huge hurdle to jump before I could feel really "done." And now that it is done, I feel nothing but sweet, sweet relief. I feel like I can finally start planning the rest of my life... I can move forward. Praise God for this blessing.

My beautiful Christmas baby!!
Highlights from the Week:
- Mommy passed the boards!!
- Blakely plays hide-and-go-seek. I will crawl away from her and hide behind a chair or the couch, and then Blakely will chase after me. She is always so excited and proud when she finds me!! Such a smart girl!
- Blakely learns to wave forward when you wave to her (previously, Blakely waved toward herself).
- Blakely gets a fence to protect her from the pond. Hurray!

Picture Highlights from the Week:

Mommy and Daddy all dressed up for a Fancy wedding!!




 
Blakely loves GrandAnnie!! This month Blakely got to spend a ton of quality time with her GrandAnnie!!

Daddy has discovered that Blakely is ticklish!


Richard working hard on the fence,

Men at Work: GrandPop really got this fence project moving. Thank you GrandPop!!


These bloomers were a gift from my boss... they are SOOO cute!! I could just pinch that little booty!

Unfortunately several of the ornaments look a LOT like toys.... and the temptation was just too great! HA!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! This is the picture I used for our Christmas cards this year... if you look closely you can see the Baby is still in the picture! She just loves that thing, and she will not put it down! Love you sweet girl!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment