Wednesday, November 5, 2014

My Little Helper

October 2014: Little Chef Blakely

Blakely LOVES to help with any house hold chore, so I knew she would love helping me cook. She also really loves liking the spoon and testing out our baked goods. HA! It is so much fun to start this tradition with Blakely. I have so many great memories of cooking holiday meals and baked goods with my mom and sister. Can't wait to have two "little helpers" in the kitchen in the years to come.

She loved helping with every step. She even measured out the floor and leveled it. She especially loves turning on the mixer.


While cooking and cleaning together, I call Blakely "my little helper." The day after we baked these cookies I was putting on Blakely's shoes, and she told me "Thanks little helper!!" I was laughing so hard I was crying! Mwahahahaha!!

Love my "little helper!"

No comments:

Post a Comment