Saturday, October 25, 2014

Randomness

October Randomness

This month, we discovered that Katy Ellis LOVES sink baths. She is really stable and able to sit up well in the sink. For some reason, she cannot sit up in the tub... too much lunging for pool toys! She will sit and splash and splash and splash!! This girl loves water.

Thank goodness I live in the South, because I surely love some sibling matching.



Blakely has only recently learned to "cheese" for the camera (and it is not always pretty). We went almost 2 years with NO SMILES for the camera. This picture cracks me up, because Blakely was so upset that Katy Ellis wasn't smiling. "Mama, she no cheese! She no cheese."

Love them in these adorable GG Creations!! One of my all time favorites.

The weather has been magical this month. 70 and partly sunny most days... I love fall!!

Crazy girl picking up acorns.

KE loves to be outside. She can be fussy inside, and then the breeze hits her and she is instantly happy!! My outdoor loving, granola baby.

A girl and her Daddy finding some shapes in the clouds. This girl seriously loves her Daddy.


These girls are really starting to love one another. Blakely can make KE laugh and giggle like crazy, which in turn makes Blakely giggle! It makes my heart happy to see these two sisters loving each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment