Monday, November 20, 2017

Halloween in Disney: Part 1

Disney Part 1: Bonnet Creek

This was the BEST Disney trip to date!! This was trip 3 of 4 for our Annual Passholder year, and it was BY FAR my favorite! We stayed at an awesome resort in Lake Buena Vista called Bonnet Creek... it was literally 1 mile for the Epcot Ball!!! It was such a beautiful resort... we WILL be going again! I also loved being in Disney during the Fall/Halloween Festivities! I love the decorations, the Not-So-Scary Halloween party, the weather, the Food & Wine Festival and the low census in the parks! This was a BIG trip for Blakely- She was tall enough to ride pretty much ALLLLLL of the roller coasters: Space Mountain, Everest, Mine Train, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, etc! She loved them so much!!

We love all the Festivals in Epcot, and the Food & Wine Festival did not disappoint! I looked forward to all the food and drinks we would try each night as we explored Epcot each night! And as always The Grand Fiesta Tour and Spaceship Earth are still the girls FAVORITE rides, though Figment (particularly the "stinky part") is becoming one of KE's favorites as well!!


















































I still can't believe this happened!! My mama texted me and told me my cousins from Indiana were in Epcot too! So I called them and we were able to meet up!!!! Haven't seen Tammy and Tracy in 17 years!! They are all just as sweet as always!! So cool to get to run into them here!!

2nd Cousin's Meet up!! Grandma Koko's great grandbabies!!!














Kenny G in the POURING rain!! It was awesome, and I am still laughing about it!





No comments:

Post a Comment