Monday, November 20, 2017

Halloween in Disney: Part II

Disney Part II: Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

This was THE BEST Disney party/event I have ever been to!! I love Hocus Pocus- so it was like a dream come true- when the Sanderson Sister's opened the party with a show and sang "I put a spell on you!" I was so excited!! The park looked so spooky and cool with all the low-colored lights, and the announcer from the Haunted Mansion was so spooky! We loved the Grave Diggers in the parade, the fireworks were amazing and there were NO LINES for any of the rides!! Plus everywhere you Trick-or-Treated they put HANDFULLS of giant candy bars in your bag!

We let the girls stay up past Midnight, and they were AMAZING!! The two of them had an absolute blast, and Rich & I just made some of the best memories EVER with them!! I cannot recommend this party enough! We WILL be going back for sure!!





Blakely loved having a "princess bun" like mommy!! I had to put her hair up EVERY NIGHT after this!


Complete accident... but it cracked me up!

This was our first ever FAMILY costume, and it was so much fun!!! I was Olaf, Rich was Sven, Blakely was Elsa and Katy Ellis was Anna!! The girls loved that we all dressed up!









Blakely wanted to have Elsa face paint... and little sister was not to be left out!


2 Elsa's.... BAHAHAHAHA!!!















The Hocus Pocus Party Potion Show!! "I put a spell on you..."

This was Katy Ellis favorite ride of the night!! She absolutely loved it and CACKLED the entire time she rode it with Rich!!

Then she BEGGED me to ride it with her again!!! She is one CRAZY driver!!

Parade time! Favorite parts: the headless horseman and the grave diggers with their shovels! They made REAL sparks! It was super cool and creepy!!



Girls hung in there until after Midnight... but as soon as Blakely sat down she was gone! She literally got off Big Thunder Mountain, got in the stroller, and then passed out! Katy Ellis was our night owl!! She was so sweet and happy all night! My favorite moment was when she called out "Someone needs a kissy from Mommy!" all silly-like from her bed at 1am! These girls had the TIME OF THIER LIVES!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment