Thursday, July 14, 2011

Fairwell First Trimester

I have been super delinquent in my blogging recently, but I have an excellent excuse. There was an "unforeseeable" scheduling mishap in Peds, and I got pulled to the wards in July. For those in medicine, you know what I am talking about. This means I have been working with July interns and July Med Students. I am exhausted. Thankfully, the Lord has blessed me with a special bunch, and we are slugging through it.

For those of you not in medicine, let me just say... don't get sick in July. Let's leave it at that.

June 25th: Happy 3rd month of pregnancy!! Today marks THE END of the third trimester!!! I am looking forward to the promised return of my "get-up-and-go." I have been super blessed so far during this pregnancy. I was extremely concerned about wearing the code pager and having morning sickness when we were talking about having a baby during residency. Thankfully, I have only felt mildly nauseous between weeks 6-10, but otherwise I have felt great. Really, my only symptom has been extreme exhaustion.

Farewell First trimester..... HELLO second trimester and stretchy pants!!


14 Weeks: I have to admit this dress was a terrible choice for the picture.You can hardly see anything. I have a little bitty bump in this picture, but it is super hard to see. Next month I'll wear spandex! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment