Saturday, June 25, 2011

Is that my nose?

June 21st- Today, we went for our week 12 OB visit!! This was a marathon visit. We met with the OB nurse (Molly), the nutritionist, the financial councilor, the ultrasound tech (Juli) and with my OB!! Whew!! The BEST part of course was the ultrasound!

Today, our ultrasound was 1 hour long, because they were doing the neural tube screening and our little nugget just would not cooperate.

First, he/she was TOO wiggly (probably because I had Diet Mountain Dew- what a great Mom I am going to be! HA!- before I went to the ultrasound), which Richard thought was JUST like me.

Then, he/she fell asleep on their side, which I thought was just like Richard. If you look to the left, that is his/her little rump! How cute! The HR was perfect at 153!!
In this picture, Rich thought that the baby's nose tipped up at the end like a ski slope!! Just like my nose and my Daddy's nose!! It REALLY is OUR baby!!
Look at that cute little spinal column!!

I still can't believe that this little baby is ours!!! So sweet and so cute!!
In an effort to get the right shot, they had me drink some juice for a sugar rush! Unfortunately, this just led to way too much squiggling around and not the perfect shot of his/her neural tube we were hoping for. Like mother, like child. Sorry baby... I see some Adderall in your future!

2 comments:

  1. Thats one cute little baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that NT measurement is a doozie to get, they say... especially when crazy mommas drink Mtn Dew, Ha!!!

    ReplyDelete