Sunday, September 6, 2015

Blakely-isms (Running Post)

"Kids Say the Darndest Things"- Blakely Edition

I have been meaning to write down some of the funny things that Blakely says, and so this will be a running post. As I remember new things or she says new stuff, I will add it as I go.

Blakely (age 3 1/2): "that's my mommy but you call her Dee Dee"
Banks "that's my Dee Dee and that's my mommy"
Blakely "yes that's your mommy and I call her auntie. Get it?"
Banks "yea, got it!"
Blakely (age 2) as we pass the dueling gas stations on the corner: "gas prices are down again!"
(Guess she has been listening.)
Banks sneezes
Banks: "excuse me"
Blakely (age 3): "God bless you banks"
Banks: "tank wu Batey"
Blakely: "you welcome banks"
Blakely (age 3 1/2): "I like flowers, and butterflies, and horsies, and pink!"
Daddy: "My favorite fruit is plums."
Mommy: "My favorite fruit is strawberries. Blakely, what is your favorite fruit?"
Blakely: "bread."
Mommy to Katy Ellis: "All done?"
Blakely: "I help KK talk. She's all done and she wants to watch a movie."
Blakely to a barely crawling KE (age 2 1/2): "come on KK! Come on!!! lets go!"
Banks chant done by THE WHOLE FAMILY: "Mommy, Mommy I wub woo!"
While headed to Chick-fil-A after preschool:
Blakely (age 2 1/2): "turn around mommy! Stop the car! You missing it!! Turn around mommy!"
(The entrance is just past the actual building).
ANYTIME we do a looped entrance/exit from the interstate:
Blakely (age 2 and 3): "we here! we at the zoo!!!"
Blakely coming down the stairs with me (age 2ish): "watch you step mama."
Blakely helping me with baking (age 2ish): "good job little helper."
(Someone has been listening to mama!)

Blakely Age 4: (Gas Station Bathroom) *sniffs* It smells like a stinky skunk in here Mommy!"
Blakely Age 4- same day: (Disney Bathroom) *sniffs* It smells like a beautiful princess about to marry her handsome prince!
Me and lady in stall next to ours: Bahahaahahaahahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment