Monday, October 5, 2015

Monk's Love Mickey: Day 1

September 13th: Cape May Café

When we headed to Orlando this fall, we really had NO PLANS...we didn't even know if we were going to go to Disney World. When we went to Disney in January, it was like a full scale military operation. Ms. AnnMarie had thought about it, planned it, booked everything, scheduled everything down to the day 6 months in advance... this time we just kind of "winged it." We had thought that maybe we would just do a chill, pool vacation.... BUT then we were SOOOOOO close to Disney! We just had to go... and I can't just do a little Disney, I have to do it all!!

Day 1: We went to a character breakfast at Cape May Café. This gave me a full day to get our tickets, fast passes and reservations organized. It was super fun booking everything last minute! I was totally surprised; I had no idea! Tons of stuff that I couldn't get into before was available, because there were so many last minute cancelations. So. Much. Fun. EEEEE!!!

My cuties ready for "Didney World!!!"
 
"Raise your hand if you want to see Minnie Mouse!!!"


Character meals are so, totally WORTH it!! We always go to the last seating so that you aren't rushed out, and you get to take your time with the characters!

Blakely loves Minnie Mouse SO MUCH!!

I think I love Disney as much as my girl!!


Big hug for Goofy!!!

Snuggles with Donald!!


I am OBSESSEED with Mickey waffles!! They are as delicious as they are cute!!

As much as Blakely loves Goofy...

...Katy Ellis loves him more!! Goofy is definitely Katy Ellis favorite!!
 
The ride down had been a torrential down pour!! And the weather for the rest of the week was predicting rain EVERY DAY!! Yikes! So we made a family decision... We like rain and puddles!! Let it rain!!

The girls love them some puddles!

 
Beach Club Resort had an adorable 1930-1940's beach theme! Super adorable!

My goofy girl!!

Always my favorite princess!!
 
All week, Katy Ellis would climb in the "big beds," put her head on the pillow and say "nigh nigh." Love this precious pea!!
 
In the evenings, we would take bike rides around the beautiful marsh and lake around the resort.... the MOST BEAUTIFUL SUNSETS!!! Gorgeous!!






You know what they say "Red sky at night, sailors delight." I am taking this sunset as a sign that we are going to have some good weather for Magic Kingdom tomorrow!! Yeah!!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment