Thursday, January 19, 2017

Christmas Card Photo Shoot 2016

October 2016: Photo Shoot

This is not really something I have shared much on this blog, but over the last 12 months I have lost about 85lb. In years prior, I had just sent Christmas cards with pictures of the girls. I shied away from the camera. I didn't want to be apart of the Christmas card. This year I knew I wanted to make sure I was PRESENT in our memories and on our Christmas card too!!

Sooooooo..... we hired a family friend- who is now an amazing photographer- to take our pictures!! They turned out amazing... but the day of the shoot I had my doubts!! It was SUPER cold, SUPER windy and Katy Ellis was acting SUPER crazy... it was kind of stressful at the time, but I am so thankful we persevered!!

















































































No comments:

Post a Comment