Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Katy Ellis Plays Soccer 2019

Katy Ellis Plays Soccer

Katy Ellis decided she wanted to play soccer this spring, so we signed her up for upward. Days after I signed her up, I found out that several of my best friends had signed their kids up.... we were so bummed. We wished we had known so we could have all requested to be on the same team. Fast forward 2 weeks, and I get my first text message from our coach. Richard said it was like I had one the lottery! I jumped up and started screaming like I was on the price is right.... I knew 2 of the other parents on the team!! It was my best friends Steph and Melissa!!! Yay!!! Lula, Walker and Katy Ellis were on the same team!! So fun!!



Practices were great, but at the games you were an emotional wreck.
Performance anxiety? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Either way.... it made for some crazy Saturday mornings!





Katy Ellis and Lula




Cutest little soccer player!!

Best 4K teacher ever- Mrs AnnMarie came to the game and cheered you on!













Katy Ellis, Lula and Walker

So much fun having our friends at every game and practice!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment