Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Special Delivery: We're Pregnant!!!

April 29th: BIG NEWS!! HUGE!! We are having a baby!! Richard (my adorable husband) and I recently found out that we were going to be parents! I promised my sister, that when we had children I would start a blog to help us remember all of our special memories.... and I decided, why wait? I am so excited about being pregnant, and I want to remember every detail!

Richard and I with our beloved "pee stick"!! We were so excited that we literally forgot how gross this really is!! I think Rich might even be rocking it! HA!

May 8th: My first MOTHER'S DAY!! For Mother's Day Richard built me a SURPRISE garden box and planted it with all vegetables that were recommended for pregnancy!! Sadly, the first garden was destroyed by some evil pressure washers... however, Rich prevailed and planted a second garden! 




Richard planted basil, oregano, tomatoes and sweet potatoes! I love watching it grow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment