Saturday, August 20, 2011

ANATOMY SCAN!!

August 11th: Today is the big day!! The day that Richard and I find out if we are having a boy or a girl!! We have our guesses, but today we will find out for real! Unfortunately, we are not announcing the sex to family until this weekend.... so you will just have to wait. :)

However, I will let y'all enjoy the ultrasound pictures today.... with a few edits! ;)

This picture makes me laugh. It looks like the baby has a "Jay Leno" chin, but he/she actually has their arm up near their face. Don't worry baby, I will love you EVEN if you do have a "Jay Leno" chin!!

Alyssa thoughts this picture looks like my me a little bit.

Look how cute this little foot is!!

Heart beat is 153!! Old wives tales say 140-150 is a boy, and 150-160 is a girl. We will have to wait and see if they are right... or not.

I love this little munchkin, but some of these 3D pictures are a little creepy looking.

I don't know it you can see it, but the baby was sucking his/her thumb during the ultrasound. So cute!

Alyssa thought this picture looked a lot like my mom. Good thing my mom is a cutie! If it turns out to be a boy, I am going to be REALLY interested to see what a male version of my mother would look like.

Look at theses sweet little legs and feet!! He/she had his/her ankles daintily crossed during the whole ultrasound! So sweet!

I know you really can't tell from an ultrasound, but this little baby is going to be a cutie! Trust me... I know these things!

So I know what we are having.... Richard knows what we are having... and our OB and Ultrasound Tech know what we are having.... but YOU DON'T! You will just have to wait and see with the rest of the family tomorrow night! Baby Cakes here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment