Saturday, August 20, 2011

Happy 29th Birthday!!

July 28th: Today is my 29th birthday!! I am currently on the ward's still, so we won't get to celebrate with the family until August. However, Richard surprised me and picked me up at work and took me downtown for dinner!! We went to Social first for appetizers, then went to SNOB (one of my favorite restaurant's)!!

When we got home from dinner, we found my birthday present from my parents on the porch!!

 They got me (and the baby) the Kendall Crib from Pottery Barn!!! I absolutely love it!!!

I had picked it out Month's ago, and I could not believe that my Mom had gotten for me!! What I love best about this crib is that it will look great in a girl or boy babies room. Right now it is still in the box, so for now I will have to imagine what it will look like!! Can't wait to put my sweet little baby in this crib!!

No comments:

Post a Comment