Monday, October 10, 2011

The BIG Reveal!!

October 10th: IT'S DONE!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! IT'S DONE!!!
After months of waiting, the babies room is finally done!! I absolutely love Blakely's room... it is just perfect!! I hope you like it....

 Of course, there are finishing touches that need to be put in place, but you get the general idea.

This is the finished project with my shelf make-over!! I just love it! It was totally free... and possibly my favorite thing in the room!!

With no room for a dresser, Blakely's closet had to get a make-over as well!!

 As a baby present early in our pregnancy, the Monk's sent us a little slush fund to help us decorate the Blakely's new room!! Thanks to their generous contribution, we were able to get this amazing chair that I found on consignment and had slip-covered and a Serena and Lily Moses basket!!
So COZY!! I cannot wait to rock baby girl to sleep in this chair!!

Thank you Mama and Daddy Monk!! We absolutely love it!!

I want to thank Richard, my mom and dad, and Alyssa for all their hard work last week!! Y'all did an amazing job, and I could not have done it without you guys!! I know that Blakely is absolutely going to love her little room!!  ***SIGH*** There is really going to be a little girl in this room soon!! So crazy!!!

Less than 12 weeks and counting....

No comments:

Post a Comment