Monday, October 10, 2011

Warning: Under Construction

October 1st-7th: We are officially under construction. There are boxes and bags covering my living room, dinning room and office... sawdust on everything and the baby's room is in chaos!! But there are no hard hats and beer belly's here, Richard and my dad are doing all the work themselves.

Richard is painting the walls, adding bead board, and assembling a closet organizer.


 Everyone pitched in... my dad and Rich finished the bead board, hung the chandelier and pictures, and assembled the babies bed. Thank you Pop-pop!!

My mom isn't really cut out for hard labor, but she makes an amazing foreman!! She kept us all on track, organized us, motivated us, delegated tasks, and most importantly kept the crew fed! Thank you Gigi!!!

I also undertook a couple of projects with my sister... we gave a cabinet new life, refinished a lamp and put together the changing table!!

I love this cabinet!! Wait until you see the next post with the grand unveiling!! So cute... possibly my favorite thing in the room!!! Thanks Alyssa for the inspiration for the project... I wouldn't have undertaken this project if you hadn't already rocked it at your house.

I cannot believe how well the room turned out!! After months and months of thinking and planning it is all coming together..... wait until you see it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment