Monday, October 10, 2011

Month 6 Picture

September 30th: I cannot believe that we have just entered our 3rd trimester!! That is just crazy.... I feel like we just found out we were pregnant, and now the finish line is in sight!!! Hold on to your hats... I have a feeling it is going to be a race to the finish!!

Month 6: Popped!!

I do not know what happened in the last 2-3 weeks... but I have had 2 major changes.

Number 1- I have totally popped!! I don't know if I ran out of vertical space or if we just hit a pocket of accelerated growth, but I am majorly showing. There is no question about it, there is definitely a baby on the way. You know you are really pregnant, when old ladies start trying to touch your belly in the elevator. I find this awkward, but tolerable. However, Rich has come up with some creative ways to "strike back." Just ask him.... ;)

Number 2- I am totally nesting!! I have gone into baby preparing hyper drive!! I can't sit still, I clean everything in site, and I have undertaken like 3 new projects in the last 24 hours!! It is amazing how much energy I have!! I have always been good at multi-tasking (thank you ADHD!!), but now I can do like 5 things at once!! I hope this energy sticks with me through the next couple of months of pregnancy, and on into baby-land!! Can't wait for those sleepless nights (and no, I am not talking about the PICU).

No comments:

Post a Comment