Monday, October 10, 2011

What About BOB?

September 19th-26th: Miss AnnMarie comes to visit Blakely!!
This past week was so much fun! My mother-in-law, Miss AnnMarie came to visit. We spent the week shopping, planning, and dreaming about our little bundle!! This is the first girl on Richard's side of the family, so needless to say, the Monk's are very excited!
Our most exciting purchase of the week (BY FAR) was our stroller! Since Miss AnnMarie will not be here for my actual baby shower, she decided to give us our shower present early!!!

I absolutely LOVE this stroller!! Charleston has a lot of off road adventures, cobbled streets and jogging paths... I can hardly wait for Blakely and I to hit the trail!!

Thank you so much Mama Monk and Papa Monk!!! We absolutely LOVE our new stroller, and we know that Blakely will too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment