Saturday, January 14, 2012

Beautiful Baby

January 5th: Blakely's Newborn Photo Shoot

I promise to write more shortly on Blakely's birth, hospital stay and homecoming... but I have been a little busy recently (Ha, ha). So far being a new mom is harder than I could have imagines; it is also better than I could have hoped or dreamed. That being said,  I find I am far less verbose these days. Hopefully, I will find my stride and start writing again, but until then I'll let you sneak a peek at my little bundle. After all, a picture says a thousand words.

On Blakely's second day of life Bella Baby Photography came and took pictures of her in the hospital. I KNOW she is the world's most beautiful baby, but I'll let you decide for yourself.



 


 







Happy Anniversary Mama and Daddy Tober!!!!
Hope you don't mind, but we got you a grandbaby for your anniversary. Can PopPop say "filler up"?

1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful Lauren! Congratulations! I know your heart is just bursting for her! Praying the Lord blesses your sweet little family as you start this new chapter in your life! Much love!

    ReplyDelete