Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Monk Baby????

February 11th:

In one of my older posts titled "Tober Baby," I posted pictures of me as a baby to show y'all how much Blakely and I look alike. I didn't have any baby pictures of Richard at the time for comparison. In fact, I had never even seen a baby picture of Rich. So, there was no way to know if Blakely looked anything like Richard's side of the family.

Blakely's Great Grandmother Lapinsky (Richard's Grandmother) has ameliorated the situation and sent us some baby pics of Richard. I think Blakely may have his blue eyes and his chubby cheeks, but I'll let y'all decide.


 What a cute boy!!

 Look at those chubby cheeks!


Look how happy he is!!

1 comment:

  1. You can't use words such as "ameliorated"...thats out of my vocabulary.

    ReplyDelete