Thursday, February 9, 2012

Week 5 Picture

February 7th: Happy 5th Week Birthday!!

Five weeks have flown by!! I cannot believe that Blakely is 5 weeks old and that my maternity leave is coming to an end!! Five weeks sounded like such a long time when it started, but now.... now I am starting the grieving process. :( I know that everything is going to be okay. My time with her is not over, it will just look different. I am just going to miss her so, so much!! Most of all I am going to miss cuddling in the mornings as we watch the Today Show and drink coffee. Such a sweet time. ***sigh***

I am very blessed and have nothing to worry about with going back to work though. She doesn't have to stay with a stranger (ie a nanny) or go to daycare (ie germ central). No my sweet baby gets to spend everyday with a perky, world-renowned educator who loves her more than life itself... her GiGi!!! Who could ask for better childcare? And best of all.... she's free! Perfect!

Oh-oh-oh... the Blake-A-Bear!! She is such a funny baby. She has the most expressive face that always tells you just what she is thinking. I think in this picture she is saying, "what are we doing mommy? more pictures? really?"

Weekly Statistics:
Weight: 9 pounds 7 ounces (up 14 ounces in 2 weeks!! Go girl!!)

Highlights from the week:
-Shopping and lunch with the girls (Blakely sleeps the whole time... best shopper ever!)
-Sleeping ~5-6 hour blocks at night (Yeah for Mommy!!!)
-Photo shoot with DanaK Photography
-Starting to try to lift her head during Tummy-time

Photo Highlights from the week:

Dana K photo session

Mama and Baby

So peaceful... such a sweet face.

Cute little hat made by Co-Co!! Adorable.

Looking cute in Kissy Kissy with little Fairies on it!! So cute!!

1 comment:

  1. I could just eat her up! She is the luckiest little girl in the world to get to spend everyday with Gigi! Aunt Alyssa is coming back to babysit again this weekend!!! Let the fun begin!

    ReplyDelete