Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Week 6 Picture

February 14th: Happy Valentines Day!!

My big girl is 6 weeks old today!! I cannot believe that she is getting so big!! I know I say the same things every week, but the time is flying by and she changes so much every day. Here is her 6 week picture and some high lights from the last week.


Weekly Statistics:
-Weight: 9 pounds 14.8 ounces

Highlights from the Week:
-First Valentines Day
-Mommy Goes Back to Work
-Hard core smiling and cooing
-Breathy "laughing"/ Love panting
Picture Highlights from the Week:

Blakely in her Valentine's Day outfit!! Such a cutie!!

Hanging out with Daddy!! Look at her face..... she LOVES her Daddy!!!!

Who is Daddy's little Valentine?

For Valentine's day Rich and I went on a date night night to Taste of Thai- one of our favorite restaurants, and Aunt Alyssa and Uncle Matt babysat. Then for the actual day, I got Rich fried chicken and Donuts, and Rich got me Roses!! Rich also got Blakely this little bear... because she is his Sweet Heart!! But Rich gave me the best gift the next weekend. He took over night time feedings for one night... and I slept for EIGHT HOURS straight!! It was amazing!! :) So romantic.
PopPop wants to be Blakely's Valentine, too!! Everyone loves Blakely!!

Favorite pic of the week from one of my amateur photo shoots.

No comments:

Post a Comment