Wednesday, September 11, 2013

19 Months Old

August 3rd: 19 Months Old

Morning Sickness... Ugh! This month was just... gross. I really, really hate morning sickness!! I don't think I really had much morning sickness with Blakely, and honestly, compared with some women (ie my mom and sister), I did not have it that bad with this baby. However, it was still bad for me. Poor Blakely this month... I feel like she lost her fun Mommy!! Poor girl...

Ah well, this too shall pass.

This month was really, really hard! It was hot, hot, hot.... rainy, so we were trapped inside.... and on top of it all, the first trimester was in full swing!! I felt like the human blob.... no energy, always sleepy, nauseated and suffering from "a-motivational syndrome"!!

Highlights from the Month:

- Mommy Morning Sickness = Blakely Free Play
- Loves to flip and be upside down
- Andrea's Wedding
- Always cooking in her Kitchen.... starting to imaginative play!
- Working on spoon and fork.... able to use spoon with REALLY sticky foods! (ie mash potatoes, oatmeal, cheesy rice, etc).
- First spaghetti..... HATES spaghetti!!

Picture Highlights from the Month:

Andrea's Bridal Shower


Blakely hiding in the play "oven".

Surprise!! I was hiding.

Cooking queen... always making Daddy "pudding".

This is blurry, but this girl loves to be swung upside down. Woo-hoo!!


"But where will all the groceries go, guys??"

Working on her spoon work! Get it girl.


Blakely tries Spaghetti for the first time. She tried like 3-4 bites, and then she was down. Since then, she has REFUSED all spaghetti like food. I have tried different noodles, different sauces... Nothing works! Too bad for Blakely, Spaghetti is one of her Mommy's favorite meals, so she will have to learn to like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment