Saturday, September 14, 2013

June: Digital Download

JUNE: iPhone Dump

Cousins on a walk with PopPop and GiGi. I love their serious little faces. :)
 

First dental appointment!! We went to Cornerstone Children's Dentistry to see Dr. Paul. I was a little nervous about how Blakely would do, but she did SO GREAT!! She was so obedient holding her mouth open for cleaning and counting!! Such a big girl with no cavities!!

Best part of the dentist office- LEGO TABLE!

Out to lunch one day with Gigi we let the Littles try chocolate milk... they LOVED it!!

LOVE this picture!! It encapsulates EVERYTHING I love about the lake. So, so glad we are back on the water!!

Blakely and her Daddy at the Aquarium. Did not know this, but Richard loves fish/fish tanks. Apparently he had a menagerie of animal pets growing up!!

When we are a little "moody," we pack it up and head to Publix. There are people, kids, free cookies and to top it off Blakely gets to drive our "Race car" all around the store!

This month we have learned how to climb! I don't need toys at the house anymore.... just furniture.

Shocked myself this month with a positive pregnancy test!!
I was in a mega-cleaning-organizing spree while Rich was in Africa, and I happened to find an unused pregnancy test from 2 years ago when we were "trying" to get pregnant with Blakely. To this day, I still have no idea why I did it, but I did it and continued cleaning....
30 minutes later...
I returned to the bathroom and glanced at the test, and I was SHOCKED to see that it said "pregnant." I think I might have actually done a double-take!! Like bad comedy, double-take!! At this point in time, Blakely was asleep and Richard was in a plane somewhere over the Atlantic. I had 24 hours to be the ONLY person (except Blakely) to know this information. It is still the most SURREAL 24 hours of my life. So excited for baby #2 to arrive! Due: February 7th, 2014.

Besties playing in the pool.

What I love best about this picture is Banks bathing suit. His mommy did not pack him one that day, and it was REALLY, REALLY hot. Too hot for a walk or the park... but we HAD to get out of the house. The only way to be outside was to be in the water. What do you do? You rock a pink Man-kini! No one makes that swim diaper look manlier, Banks!

Girlfriend discovered she could crawl up into the chair like a big girl! So proud of herself!

Queen of the Pool!! One morning while Rich was on nights, Blakely and I were desperate for an adventure so we headed to the pool, just the two of us. We were literally the ONLY people at the pool at 8am, and we had a BLAST! I put Blakely on the float and she sat like a queen on it for over an hour, and let me pull her around the pool. Good exercise for mommy, and a nice relaxing ride for Blakely.

Often our "pool parties" get moved to the "hot tub." Love this sweet pic of Blakely reading to Banks.


Another rainy day when Daddy was on call, I decided to take Blakely to the movies for the first time! Aunt Kelly joined us at the theatre to see Monsters University. It was a huge success!! I am not sure if Blakely liked the movie or the other kids more.

Favorite thing of June- CHICK-FIL-A playground (ie Blakely's happy place). She has gotten so much better at it, and she can now be trusted to go up and down on her own. She has also learned to ALWAYS come down on her bottom, feet first! She is growing up way to fast!!

This is our "Redneck Water park!" Looks trashy, but the girl loves it.... whatcha gonna do?

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment