Monday, August 6, 2012

29 Weeks Old

July 24th: 29 Weeks Old

This week was insanely busy!! Blakely started doing all kinds of new things, and I started my new job!! First, I love my new job, but I hate learning a new computer system and I hate paperwork!! Oh well, this to shall pass.

It is so strange to be done with residency.... I have a real job. So strange. No matter how many times I say it, it just doesn't seem real. I feel like eventually someone is going to give me my pager back, and ask me why I haven't been in Morning Report. I am done. So weird.... BUT OH SO GOOD! :)

Trying to get this girl to stop exploring and look at the camera is almost impossible... notice how she is twisted and has a hold of the sign.
Highlights from the Week:
-Trying to get up on her knees..... but not quite.
-Blakely got her first TEETH... that's right, TEETH!! As in 2!! She wasn't drooly, she wasn't fussy...and all of a sudden there they were!! Such a good girl.
-Blakely says her first word!! "NANA"...as in Banana. Rich was going into work late, and we were feeding her some mashed bananas for breakfast. I was singing some crazy song about banana's, and then she started saying it, too! "NANA!" I'm sure it was just echolalia, but it was so amazing! I can't wait til she can talk to me, and tell me what she thinks and feels!! That day is going to blow me away.

Picture Highlights from the Week:

Wants to put EVERYTHING in her mouth... hmmm.... maybe I should have known the girl was teething.

"All I want for Christmas are my TWO FRONT TEETH!!" Too busy for a ton of pics this week, but we got the important stuff done!

No comments:

Post a Comment