Sunday, August 26, 2012

32 Weeks Pictures

August 14th: 32 Weeks Old!!

Busy, busy, busy.... this is how I best describe Blakely!! She is super active and playful everyday. She does not want to lay on her tummy and contentedly play anymore... she either wants to be sitting up or "attempting to" crawl all around!! This girl is on the move!

So busy.... Blakely can't be bothered to look at the camera. HA! Sweet picture- I think she is holding hands with her baby doll!!
 Highlights from this Week:
-Blakely turned 7 months old
-Started attempting to use the Sippy Cup- messy, frustrating and fun!
-Stable sitting by herself for 15-30 minutes! Self corrects if falling.
-Tummy Troubles... switching from an all liquid diet to jar foods took its toll. Blakely had a small bout of constipation. I am not sure if it really even bothered her, but it made me so sad for her! I love you, Miralax!!
-Baby Bangs- it happened, now that I am officially not breast feeding my hair fell out! I now have the dreaded "baby bangs" all around my hairline! *sigh* Blakely is TOTALLY worth it!
- Loves to play.... she is so dexterous!

Picture Highlights:
I would like to think she is cuddling her babydoll, but I think she is actually wrestling her to the ground... I think Blakely is winning.

Loves to play with toys sitting up! Such a big girl!


7 months old, and super stable sitting up!!! She is getting so good at it!


Sippy 1/3: Blakely gets a good hold on her cup....
 
Sippy 2/3: She pulls the cup toward her...
 
Sippy 3/3: She "attempts" to drink from the cup.... after about 30 minutes of playing with it about 1 ounce of milk is gone! Not going to be her main source of milk yet, but we will keep working at it! Go Blakely!

No comments:

Post a Comment