Monday, August 6, 2012

30 Weeks Old

July 31st: 30 Weeks Old

You know your a real mom, when....

You turn 30 and buy a Minivan all in the same week! HA! I think lots of people have breakdowns when they turn 30, mainly because they have not accomplished what they wanted to by that point in their lives. Maybe I need BIGGER dreams, but I loved turning 30! I feel like turning 30 was just a chance to celebrate, because I have accomplished EVERYTHING I wanted to do by the time I was 30! I am so richly blessed with a wonderful family, an amazing husband, a job that I LOVE, and the "cherry on top" BLAKELY!!


Highlights from the Week:
-Up on her knees and ROCKING!! We are just weeks away from her crawling... time to get serious about baby proofing the house.
-Blakely's Mommy turns 30!!
-Loves to jump... ALL THE TIME!
-Blakely gets a Minivan!! We bought our first new car... a VW, Routan. I never thought I would be so excited to get a minivan, but with a baby you just go to "survival mode." The doors and trunk all open and close with the push of a button. There is tons of space and storage for all Blakely's baby gear! It is amazing!!

Picture Highlights from the Week:

Love this pic... It's a little grainy looking on here, but it was taken on an iPhone. Gigi took this picture on my birthday... I think Blakely looks a little shocked that her mommy is 30 years old!

Banks had 2 showers this week. It was so much fun seeing all the cute stuff Alyssa's friends got her! Blakely loves a good party!! Love this picture with all the Tober girls together!

New favorite App: Picstitch

Yes, Blakely... Do you have a question?
WHEN IS MY COUSIN GOING TO GET HERE???? I am ready to play!

Visiting Daddy at work! I don't know who looks crazier in this picture!

Part 1/2: These next two picture are definitely not Blakely's most attractive pictures; however, she is super proud of her new ability to get up on her knees and rock.

Part 2/2: Look how high in the air she gets that little booty!! Won't be long now...

No comments:

Post a Comment