Friday, January 16, 2015

Pretty in Pink

December 18th: Blakely's Ballet Class Observation

When I initially signed Blakely up for ballet, I was under the impression it was a Mommy & Me class. So I was a little surprised on the first day, when they kicked me out after 5 minutes. The class does not have a two way mirror or a video camera, so I have no idea what is going on in there! Her teacher, Ms. Amy, had told me she was doing really well, but I had been DYING to see for myself.

I was super impressed by how well Ms. Amy worked with the girls! They listened to her and even did what she said! Impressive considering this is a class of 2 year olds.


Blakely did so, so well!! She sat as close to Ms. Amy as she could get and ALWAYS did what Ms. Amy did! She is such a good little student!!



They obviously love her! The class broke down in the middle and turned into a group hug!

Holding a "Beach ball."

Tip toeing past the "castle guard."

Just like the teacher! My little mimic!

"Princess on a pony ride."

Blakely enjoyed the entire class, but her FAVORITE part was definitely "toy time." Per Ms. Amy, Blakely ALWAYS chooses the rainbow ribbons. It is her favorite!

Look at how dirty the mirror is!! Can you tell this is a toddler class?

I wish I knew what she was imagining. She loves to play pretend.



....and the BEST part of any class... the post-class sticker!! Duh!

Blakely with her teacher Ms. Amy

Her adoring fans!

I am so, so very proud of my little ballerina!! She is doing so well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment