Friday, January 16, 2015

The Fab Four

December 21st: Blakely and Katy Ellis meet baby Walker!!

Walker was born on December 14th, and then on the 15th both of my girls started spiking fevers. Ugh! So needless to say, the cousins meeting was delayed until I could "clear" the girls to meet him. So on the 21st, one they had been on antibiotics for a 1 week and everyone was doing well, we were able to get them together!!

GrandAnnie getting to snuggle baby Walker!!

Blakely LOVED getting to hold baby Walker!! She kept saying "He so cute. I lub him. He so little. I lub him, mama."
 
Katy Ellis checking things out from a distance. She loves her GrandPop!! She practically spent the whole month of December in his arms! This is her "happy place."
 
Katy Ellis was so excited to meet her new best friend! The only problem was that she couldn't keep her hands off him!!

Blakely was so proud getting to hold baby Walker.


Love at first sight!

This picture is FAR from perfect by photography standards, but it will probably be one of my all time favorites!! These 4 kiddos are the most amazing, fun, creative, crazy bunch I know.

 This is the beginning. This is the first time all 4 of them are together in a picture. I can only imagine all the fun and adventures and memories these four will make over the years, and I can't wait to find out. Hope they have as much fun together as Alyssa and I had with Matt and Julia. Cousins make for the best lifetime friends!!! Love these 4 so, so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment