Sunday, November 4, 2018

Alyssa Learns to Run!!

2017-2018: Racing with Alyssa

In the spring of 2017, Alyssa told me she wanted to learn how to run. I told her great, and so we started running together pushing Walker and Lawson in the double Bob. She told me "I'll never be fast," and I laughed at her. I told her "I give it a year, and you will be faster than me!" Took a year of hard work, but she now runs circles around me and this spring even took 2nd in her age group at 5k! So proud of her, and love that we get to do my favorite activity together!!



Alyssa and I's best friend- Lindsey!! Love running races with our friends!

Setting new Personal Records together!!


Night time races!!





So proud of her... she crushed her goal to run a sub 1 hour 10k... ON HER FIRST TRY!!

Second Place in her Age Group at the Breast Cancer race!!











No comments:

Post a Comment