Sunday, November 4, 2018

JI Camping Trip

March 2018: James Island Campground

This was a super fun weekend! Usually we go to JI when it's hot, but this was a cold weekend and it was amazing! Blakely learned how to ride a bike and we spent the weekend exploring the marsh trails! She got really good a bike riding, and discovered how much she loves it! We had campfires, cook outs, and even made it to the beach. Thank you GG and PopPop for including us in your camping adventures!


Saturday night Uncle Ryan and Auntie O came out and spent the night in their new truck tent!



Mom and I even went for a run together! I ran and mom biked around the marsh! Super fun getting to be active together!



I thought it would take the whole weekend to teach Blakely how to bike. Mom and Dad took the girls down after lunch, and I was not able to come down until after work. By the time I got to the campground, Blakely was riding circled around me!!











The girls and PopPop got obsessed with these tiny pluff mud crabs.... if you sat really still they would come back out of their holes in the mud.


No comments:

Post a Comment